HIGH AND MEDIUM VOLTAGE IN INDUSTRIAL INSTALLATIONS COURSE
FOR WORKERS WHO CARRY OUT TASKS WITH ELECTRICAL RISK
PREPARATION FOR AUTHORISED AND QUALIFIED WORKERS
(INDUSTRIAL, BIOMASS, COGENERATION, CPS PLANTS, COAL-FIRED AND COMBINED CYCLE POWER PLANTS)
The RENOVETEC high voltage course has been developed bearing in mind the educational skills or requirements needed from the plant staff of an industrial installation who works with voltages above 1000v.
Despite the simplicity of the high voltage circuits, it is known that many of the professionals who are working or are going to work in industrial installations do not know the principal equipment related to high and medium voltage, its functioning, its connection diagrams, its main characteristics, etc.
In addition, we have to keep in mind that this course is compulsory for professionals who carry out high electrical risk tasks, and which allows the professional to be qualified to carry out these type of tasks according with RD 614/01.
Forthcoming call for course:
Madrid, 23 and 24 April 2018
Attendance-based course feel: 500€ + IVA
Duration: 16 hours
In Company courses:
ON LINE course:
Find out more about special conditions for unemployed people and recent graduates
Eligible course costs by FUNDACIÓN TRIPARTITA http://empresas.fundae.es/
- Train technicians in high voltage operation and maintenance.
- Qualify professionals so that they can act as workers AUTHORISED/QUALIFIED in HIGH ELECTRICAL RISKS TASKS, according to RD 614/017
Who is the course intended to:
- Operation and maintenance technicians of thermoelectric plants. It is especially interesting for technicians who have joined the plant AFTER it has been started up.
- Engineers, technicians and professionals who want to work in energy generation plants.
- Project managers and engineers at companies related to electric plants
- Santiago García Garrido
- Francisco Javier Hervás
- Francisco Cruz
Practices: practices in the field, in RENOVETEC’s installations or in client’s installations on 24-hours courses.
Duration: 16 hours. This course can be done at the IN-COMPANY method, adapted to A.T AND M.T client’s installation, 24-hours duration including practices.
THE HIGH VOLTAGE SYSTEM
- Electrical power: voltage, frequency, phase
- Generation, transport and distribution of energy
- Function of the high voltage system
- Active and reactive power
- Island functioning
MAIN ELEMENTS OF THE SYSTEM
- Power Generators
- Switching devices: disconnector, switch, disconnector, circuit breaker and fuses
- Measuring transformers (voltage and intensity)
- Lightning rod
- Protections (amperometric, voltimetric and differential)
- Outdoor substations
- Armored substations
- Single-line diagram. Examples
HIGH VOLTAGE SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
- Inspections to be performed by the user
- Inspections to be carried out by authorized companies
- Inspections to be carried out by O.C.A
PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNIQUES
- Infrared thermography
- Oil analysis
- Common Tools
- Diagnostic and testing tools
- Protection equipment
LABOR RISKS AND THEIR PREVENTION
- Direct and indirect contacts
- Authorized and Qualified Workers
- Tasks without involving voltage
- Tasks involving voltage
- Tasks in proximity
- Royal Decree 614/2001 Electrical risks