INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE COURSES
RENOVETEC offers a wide variety of technical courses related to industrial maintenance and large buildings. The course programme includes the equipment mechanical maintenance, electrical and instrumentation. Also includes a broad program of courses related with the management of the maintenance and designed for the training of maintenance managers and responsible of office technical of maintenance.
Among the courses that offers RENOVETEC are the following:
- TECHNIQUE EVALUATION OF ACTIVE INDUSTRIAL COURSE
- CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS COURSE
- VALVES AND SEALING SYSTEMS COURSE
- MAINTENANCE PREDICTIVE COURSE
- LASER ALIGNMENT COURSE
- ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE OF HIGH AND MEDIUM VOLTAGE COURSE
- LEGAL MAINTENANCE IN INDUSTRIAL PLANTS COURSE
- INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT COURSE
- MAINTENANCE OF AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS COURSE
- AUDITS OF MAINTENANCE COURSE
- DEVELOPMENT OF MAINTENANCE PLANS COURSE
- GMAO COURSE (MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT ASSISTED BY COMPUTER)
- VIBRATION ANALYSIS COURSE
- THERMOGRAPHY INFRARED COURSE
- ANALYSIS BOROSCOPIC COURSE
- INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL IN INDUSTRIAL PLANTS COURSE
- MAINTENANCE OF GAS TURBINES COURSE
- MAINTENANCE OF STEAM TURBINES COURSE
- MAINTENANCE OF GAS ENGINES COURSE
Also, RENOVETEC offers a series of character oficial courses, that must receive mandatory them technical dedicated to the operation and maintenance depending on the features specific of each plant:
- Course of high and medium voltage electrical hazard (formation of authorized/qualified workers)
- Boiler operator course (exam preparation for obtaining official licence of boiler operator)
- Maintenance hygienic-sanitary of towers of refrigeration official course( legionella course)
- Explosive atmospheres course (ATEX course)
RENOVETEC courses are offered in different modalities:
- COURSES ON-SITE. They are courses organized by RENOVETEC in some of Spain's major cities, especially in Madrid, Barcelona and Seville
IN-COMPANY COURSES. Are courses conducted in the customer facilities. Is the instructor which is moved to the plant of the customer facilities, that can be located in any place of the world. It takes place with the help of graphic material, practical on-site, simulators, audiovisual media, etc. The program of the course develops tailored to the client, and the course manual is a unique manual for every training action.
- ON JOB COURSES. Courses in which RENOVETEC shows how perform a given work, performing it next to them technical of the client and in their facilities. Especially interesting are the courses related to revisions of machines, large revisions or predictive maintenance activities.
- ON LINE COURSES. Courses ' without distance ', in which the student performs to its rhythm and from their house or office any of them courses that RENOVETEC offers in this mode.