OCCUPATIONAL RISK PREVENTION COURSES
RENOVETEC offers a variety of courses associated with the prevention of risks labour. Since the specialty of RENOVETEC is related with the energy production , the courses of prevention of risks of RENOVETEC are related with them different types of production plants : Central solar therma power plantsl, wind turbines, etc. There are also courses specialized in high voltage or explosive atmospheres.
Among the courses offered by RENOVETEC are the following:
- RISKS PREVENTION BASIC COURSE
- EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES COURSE
- RISK PREVENTION IN HIGH-VOLTAGE COURSE
- RISKS PREVENTION IN SOLAR THERMAL POWER PLANTS COURSE
- RISKS PREVENTION IN COGENERATION PLANTS COURSE
- RISKS PREVENTION IN CENTRAL COMBINED CYCLE PLANTS COURSE
Also, RENOVETEC offers a series of character oficial courses, that must receive mandatory them technical dedicated to the operation and maintenance depending on the features specific of each plant:
- Course of high and medium voltage electrical hazard (formation of authorized/qualified workers)
- Boiler operator course (exam preparation for obtaining official licence of boiler operator)
- Maintenance hygienic-sanitary of towers of refrigeration official course( legionella course)
- Explosive atmospheres course (ATEX course)
RENOVETEC courses are offered in different modalities:
- COURSES ON-SITE. They are courses organized by RENOVETEC in some of Spain's major cities, especially in Madrid, Barcelona and Seville
IN-COMPANY COURSES. Are courses conducted in the customer facilities. Is the instructor which is moved to the plant of the customer facilities, that can be located in any place of the world. It takes place with the help of graphic material, practical on-site, simulators, audiovisual media, etc. The program of the course develops tailored to the client, and the course manual is a unique manual for every training action.
- ON JOB COURSES. Courses in which RENOVETEC shows how perform a given work, performing it next to them technical of the client and in their facilities. Especially interesting are the courses related to revisions of machines, large revisions or predictive maintenance activities.
- ON LINE COURSES. Courses ' without distance ', in which the student performs to its rhythm and from their house or office any of them courses that RENOVETEC offers in this mode.