WIND TURBINES AND WIND ENERGY COURSES
RENOVETEC has of a broad catalogue of courses of especially training directed to it wind Energy. This courses address all them aspects related with the wind energy: operation principles , main equipment and systems, design and engineering, operation and maintenance of this type of plants.
Among the courses that offers RENOVETEC are the following:
- EFFICIENT OPERATION OF WIND FARMS COURSE
- MAINTENANCE AND DIAGNOSIS OF WIND TURBINES COURSE
- MAINTENANCE OF MEDIUM AND HIGH VOLTAGE IN WIND FARMS AND WIND TURBINES COURSE
- MAINTENANCE PREDICTIVE IN WIND TURBINES COURSE
- APPLICATION OF RCM IN WIND FARMS AND WIND TURBINES COURSE
- TECHNICIAN OF WIND TURBINES COURSE
Also, RENOVETEC offers a series of character oficial courses, that must receive mandatory them technical dedicated to the operation and maintenance depending on the features specific of each plant:
- Course of high and medium voltage electrical hazard (formation of authorized/qualified workers)
- Boiler operator course (exam preparation for obtaining official licence of boiler operator)
- Maintenance hygienic-sanitary of towers of refrigeration official course( legionella course)
- Explosive atmospheres course (ATEX course)
RENOVETEC courses are offered in different modalities:
- COURSES ON-SITE. They are courses organized by RENOVETEC in some of Spain's major cities, especially in Madrid, Barcelona and Seville
IN-COMPANY COURSES. Are courses conducted in the customer facilities. Is the instructor which is moved to the plant of the customer facilities, that can be located in any place of the world. It takes place with the help of graphic material, practical on-site, simulators, audiovisual media, etc. The program of the course develops tailored to the client, and the course manual is a unique manual for every training action.
- ON JOB COURSES. Courses in which RENOVETEC shows how perform a given work, performing it next to them technical of the client and in their facilities. Especially interesting are the courses related to revisions of machines, large revisions or predictive maintenance activities.
- ON LINE COURSES. Courses ' without distance ', in which the student performs to its rhythm and from their house or office any of them courses that RENOVETEC offers in this mode.